“Little children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.” I John 3:18
What do we hope for with All Saints’ youth ministries?
The following is our mission statement that the high school students put together:
“All Saints Youth Groups strive to be a safe place for kids to have fun, serve our neighbors, and grow closer to God.”
All Saints Sunday School is fun, creative and tailored to parents and their children Our Sunday School meets during the school year between worship services and includes age-graded Bible stories, active learning, and music.
Preschool through 5th grade during school season
- Children’s sermon during both Sunday morning services
- Sunday School: 9:20am to 10:40am starting in the fellowship hall
- October: Trunk or Treat
- December: Christmas program
- Easter: Easter egg hunt
- Summer: community carnival (face-painting, games, bouncy castles, food!)
Students grab a bean bag and discuss how Biblical content can be applied to real world situations.
Middle school (6th through 8th grade)
- Middle School youth group on Sunday mornings from 9:20am to 10:20am
- Monthly middle school events: bowling, movie night, service projects, Bible trivia
- Confirmation class (7th and 8th graders): every other Wednesday night we get together with Pastor John to learn about our faith, get to know each other, and finish with snacks!
All Saints High School Youth Group meets weekly on Sunday nights at 7pm in the basement (by the back parking lot). Hope you’ll join us!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ASLCYouthGroup/
- Youth group on Sunday from 7pm to 8:30pm in the church basement
- Refuge: a youth-led worship service with other youth groups in the area; every other Sunday night from 6pm to 7:30pm at Bethany Lutheran Church
- Seasonal traditions: pumpkin carving, White Elephant Gift Exchange, summer camping trip
- Mission trip: every summer we go out to be God’s hands and feet in the world!
Do not hesitate to contact our Youth Director:
Meets the third Wednesday 7pm
We will have daycare provided by our youth group. A love donation is suggested ($3/child) to help fund youth group activities.
Our study will focus on various challenges such as communication, community & family.
Feel free to bring a dessert to share and come enjoy some fellowship!
If you have questions please contact Soren & Sabina Thoreau S2thoreau@gmail.com