- 2 cups flour + 1/4 tsp for dusting
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 tsp butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbs oil for cooking
- Combine milk and butter, heat until melted.
- Combine all other ingredients in bowl and add melted butter and milk.
- Dust work surface with flour, knead lightly. Cover in saran wrap and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut dough into 4 equal parts, make into balls. Place 1 tbs oil in pan heat on medium to high heat.
- Flatten dough with hands and place into the heated pan. Flip after about a minute or so, should have golden spots on it.
Communion Bread Recipe